future shock? part 1
June 9th, 2014

future shock? part 1

a brand new story arc!!
what the hell is going on!
ok Im kinda of tired these days maybe its nothing you never know maybe its time to take some vacations,
anyway all my friends are tellig me Im crazy because I used my free wii u pass to get zelda the wind waker
I already have that game on the gc but is one of my favorite zelda games

^ 8 Comments...

  1. Orlah Ehontas

    She seems to have taken after her Mother quite well. Aside from the violet hair that is. Waiting patiently…

  2. Noz

    Her shirt now is the reverse of the shirt on the banner.

    Always dig the long hair.

  3. giovanni

    last time we left her, she fell asleep after talking about the future and adult time. my guess is that there is 50% chance that its a dream, 25% chance that its real and 25% chance that the actual plot is weirder.

  4. ColdFusion

    Waahhh where is my cute Pilli ;_;
    Whoa, you had a coupon for a free wiiu game? that’s pretty awesome. Wind Waker was kind of nice, it had the best camera, but I never liked those designs.. and the ending is so bad I tell myself it didn’t really happen.

  5. Algeya

    If you register your mario kart game you get a free wii u tittle

  6. man in black

    Great page

  7. ColdFusion

    That is a spectacular deal.. Too bad I’m not really interested in mario kart.

  8. Algeya

    Buy it, use the code, return it to the store
    Get a new game

CROWD FUNDING

patreon_pagina url





PREVIOUS STORY back to the school
November 2017
M T W T F S S
« Oct    
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930